Lincoln Fire Company reports incidents
March 21: The company was called at 5:55 p.m. to assist Pioneer Fire Co. with a residential rescue at 185 Tom Avenue in the borough. A child caught its finger in a bike chain. They were recalled.
March 23: The company was called at 7:19 p.m. to assist Rothsville Fire Co. with a dwelling fire at 118 Meadow Lane, Warwick Township, but was recalled.
March 24: The company was called at 6:43 p.m. to assist Pioneer Fire Co. with a chimney fire at 33 W. Mohler Church Road, EphrataTownship.
March 25: The company was called at 6:28 a.m. to assist Pioneer Fire Co. with an automatic alarm at 99 Bethany Road, EphrataTownship. Burned toast activated the alarm.
Test drivers charged by Tesla
Last Saturday afternoon I was sitting behind the wheel of...
- Posted August 29, 2015
Dog Days of Summer: A Best Friend Party
A Day for the Dogs The 7th annual Dog Days...
- Posted August 27, 2015
Taste Of The Town August 26, 2015 Edition
Lily’s Has Fresh Flavors and Exciting Entertainment Where can you...
Sept. 19 is a day for the dogs
Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue holds its annual fundraising golf...
Two injured, one critically, in Route 222 crash
A 17-year-old boy is in critical condition and a 62-year-old...
Annual Adamstown PowWow set for this weekend
The Native American powwow is still alive in Lancaster...
End of Summer Rockfest at Denver Park benefits food bank project
Three rock bands, two of which are local and...