- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Dorchester, Barton will marry in Ephrata
Greg and Louise Barton, of Mountville, are thrilled to announce the engagement of their daughter, Leslie Barton, to Ryan Dorchester, son of Bob and Cindy Dorchester, of Cortland, Ohio.
Leslie is the eldest granddaughter of Josephine Bechtel and her late husband, Cyril Bechtel, of Ephrata.
Ryan is a 2004 graduate of Lakeview High School. In 2008, he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in History from West Virginia University (WVU). In 2010, he earned his Master’s Degree in Higher Educational Leadership from WVU. Ryan is the Recruiting Coordinator for the WVU football team.
Leslie is a 2006 graduate of Hempfield High School. In 2010, she earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Millersville University. Leslie is a Financial Consultant for PNC Bank in Morgantown, W.V.
Ryan and Leslie plan to be married July 12 in Ephrata.