- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Dorchester, Barton will marry in Ephrata
Greg and Louise Barton, of Mountville, are thrilled to announce the engagement of their daughter, Leslie Barton, to Ryan Dorchester, son of Bob and Cindy Dorchester, of Cortland, Ohio.
Leslie is the eldest granddaughter of Josephine Bechtel and her late husband, Cyril Bechtel, of Ephrata.
Ryan is a 2004 graduate of Lakeview High School. In 2008, he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in History from West Virginia University (WVU). In 2010, he earned his Master’s Degree in Higher Educational Leadership from WVU. Ryan is the Recruiting Coordinator for the WVU football team.
Leslie is a 2006 graduate of Hempfield High School. In 2010, she earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Millersville University. Leslie is a Financial Consultant for PNC Bank in Morgantown, W.V.
Ryan and Leslie plan to be married July 12 in Ephrata.